Saturday 9 July 2016

I’m a half-murderer

There was a point in my life when stress almost made me kill myself literally. This happened during a very successful period in my life. But it was also a very stressful time. I wasn’t really good at managing my stress. The way I handled that stress severely impacted my health.


Half Murderer:
I felt like a ping pong ball which is continuously being beaten by life on one end and stress on the other. I gave up on my will to live. I wasn’t enjoying anything. I felt this was it for me and that it’s better to die peacefully than to live horribly.

Fiction:
I am a novelist by profession. I live in the world of fiction. My imagination has no limits. It can take me to wonderful places but it can also take to dark alleys. I got no control over my imagination and in a way, I like it like this. As a writer, I love to explore even the dark sides of my mind. It makes me more creative. What I fear is that I might get stuck in the dark world.

Stress:
Stress is normal but not managing it right is not normal. Stress amplifies the negativity in me which eventually gives me darker thoughts. Thoughts that I fear might someday come true! Too much of darkness and negativity got me depressed. I started staying unhappy and gave up on life. I killed my own will to live.

Solution:
I realized I need to bring about some changes in my life. I can’t change my profession. I love writing and for that I need my imagination to run wild and free. So I decided to change the approach.  My neighbor meditates daily and he says it helps him a lot to get through the day. So I asked him if I could meditate with him. That’s when he informed me about Swartantra. At Swartantra, they create a device which helps in reducing stress with positive vibrations. These vibrations are created separately for every separate individual. I got mine at the earliest and started mediating with it on a daily basis. The result was amazing. I’m not only more productive at my writing, but also much happier in life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment